Brazilian supermodel Gisele Bündchen has been named the World’s Top-Earning Model, according to Forbes‘ just released list of the top earning models of 2010. Gisele has been topping Forbes‘ list since 2004.
Forbes 2011 World’s Top-Earning Models List:
1. Gisele Bündchen ($45 million)
2. Heidi Klum ($20 million)
3. Kate Moss ($13.5 million)
4. Adriana Lima ($8 million)
5. Alessandra Ambrosio ($5 million)
6. Daria Werbowy ($4.5 million)
7. Lara Stone ($4.4 million)
8. Carolyn Murphy ($4.3 million)
9. Natalia Vodianova ($4 million)
10. Candice Swanepoel ($3 million)
Gisele Bündchen at 2011 MET Costume Institute Gala, New York. May 2, 2011.
Gisele and her husband - Tom Brady.
Victoria's Secret Fashion Show.
Source: Elle, Getty Images, Vogue, Zimbio
“I was somebody who was 14 years old and who got an opportunity to do a job where I could make money, and, most important, to go to school and to help my family financially. And luckily I was successful in my job, thank God. And there were a lot of people my age who didn't have that freedom I had and I'm grateful.” - Gisele Bündchen