All Colour Envelopes
Mailing made Fun
Office snapshots (Photos by Eva Fydrych / Fashion Studio Magazine)
Our office has never looked so good! From luxurious and classic black envelopes to poly gloss bubble bags that come in funky bright colours, our mailing and packing will now have the real WOW factor.
Thanks to All Colour Envelopes, a family run business based in Lewes, East Sussex (UK), we are now spoilt for choice when it comes to trendy stationery. From stylish silver envelopes that will be perfect for event invitations to luxury foil bags available in different shapes and sizes, all our mailing needs are met.
Quality envelopes are a crucial part of great stationery. All Colour Envelopes gives us an opportunity to make mailing and packing a fun activity. There is a large selection of pastel colours that can be used for Spring/Summer season and darker, rich colours for Autumn/Winter.
We can also choose envelopes that come in our favourite colours - bright pink, black and white, just like our company logo. How exciting!
Photo by Eva Fydrych / Fashion Studio Magazine (Click to enlarge)
THE POWER OF COLOURS
"There is so much more to using colours in marketing than you realise, and down to picking the right tones for the right industries, there is an awful lot to think about. From bright pink envelopes that get the attention of females to sleek black envelopes to inspire the feeling of mystery, and gold envelopes to suggest riches and value, there are so many ways you can use colours to your advantage." - allcolourenvelopes.co.uk
Useful colour guide:
- Red – this is a vibrant, exciting, fiery, passionate and sexy colour. This is used in many different industries and works well to get attention.
- Black – dark colours can suggest mystery, style and sophistication. Black envelopes used for the right purpose can really stand out in the recipient's mailbox.
- White – a very pure, innocent, clean, hygienic and refreshing colour. Ideal for the hair and beauty industry, medical, health and pharmaceutical. Although white is very important in design and marketing, coloured envelopes are much more eye catching.
- Blue – this is the colour of trust and reliability. It is commonly used in law, medicine, education and insurance.
- Green – the most natural and refreshing colour of all! Green is used to promote environmental causes, wildlife trusts and promotions within the gardening and outdoor world. Said to be a relaxing and calming colour, it can be used in many other industries.
- Gold / Silver – gold or silver envelopes can suggest luxury, expense, sophistication and exclusivity.
Elegant indigo (Photo by Eva Fydrych / Fashion Studio Magazine)
Bold fuchsia and metallic blue (Photo by Eva Fydrych / Fashion Studio Magazine)
STAND OUT FROM THE CROWD
"Coloured envelopes can make your letter / card stand out against the sea of standard white and brown envelopes. But choosing the right colours is absolutely essential." - allcolourenvelopes.co.uk
The advantage of using colour envelopes lies not only in the power of colours and making a great first impression, but also in the ability to stand out from the crowd and being different then everyone else - an approach we always support!
DID YOU KNOW?
Coloured envelopes are 9 times more likely to be opened than white. Happy mailing!
Office snapshot (Photo courtesy of Pinterest)
C5 Silver Holographic foil postal envelope (Photo courtesy of All Colour Envelopes)
Not sure what's the best way to write on shiny envelopes? Click here for more info.
Elegant black (Photo courtesy of All Colour Envelopes)
Funky yellow (Photo by Eva Fydrych / Fashion Studio Magazine)
Keep your office as chic and stylish as you are! :)