Photos by Frances Carleton
BLACK IN THE SUN
Despite the warm weather, bright summer colours are hard to spot on Sydney's streets yet. Timeless black took over the city. As our new photographer Frances Carleton reports: "I went out and took a few pictures yesterday. Despite it being 26 degrees, the summer colours hadn't come out yet and there was a lot of black and big heavy boots."
- In Western fashion, black is considered stylish, sexy and elegant.
- It is the colour of authority and power, fashionable and suitable for most of the occasions.
- Symbolizing elegance and refinement, it is always regarded as a prestigious colour.
- Easy to match, black is a great complementary colour for bright accessories - handbags and jewellery.
- Black makes people look thinner!
All photos by Frances Carleton
*NO PART OF THIS SITE, OR ANY OF THE CONTENT CONTAINED HEREIN, MAY BE USED OR REPRODUCED IN ANY MANNER WHATSOEVER WITHOUT EXPRESS PERMISSION OF THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER(S). © 2011 Fashion Studio. All rights reserved.
ABOUT THE PHOTOGRAPHER
Frances Carleton is a Communications Consultant and freelance writer based in Sydney. As part of her work she is required to take photographs of corporate settings, industrial locations and other unglamorous situations. Being part of the Fashion Studio has given her a reason to get the camera out for a little razzle-dazzle. Website: FCConsulting