Joe Fresh Centre for Fashion Innovation
seeks second wave of startups
Photo courtesy of Joe Fresh Centre for Fashion Innovation
TORONTO - The Joe Fresh Centre for Fashion Innovation is looking for their second group of fashion inspired businesses. The application process for the second wave opens on January 15, 2016.
The Joe Fresh Centre for Fashion Innovation, made possible with a $1 million investment from Joe Fresh, aims to develop and fund Canada’s emerging fashion-inspired businesses through the Fashion Zone at Ryerson University.
Up to 21 businesses can work with academic and business advisors to develop their business models, products and go-to-market strategies. Participants receive:
- 18-month stay in the Joe Fresh Centre in downtown Toronto
- Opportunity to receive start-up funding (up to $50,000)
- Exclusive mentorship opportunities to help develop your business
- Dedicated desk and working space
- Eligible marketing and promotion expenses up to $5,000
- Access to equipment, facilities and shared amenities of the Fashion Zone
- Opportunity to be showcased on JoeFresh.com
- Academic recognition by Ryerson University upon completion
To learn more visit www.joefreshcentre.com