By Eva Fydrych
The spring issue launch of Dress to Kill Magazine – March 21st, 2011 @ Briscola Trattoria – was a big success. With a fashionable crowd of models, designers, and industry professionals with a musical backdrop of a live dj, there really was no doubt that it was going to be anything less than fantastic. As signature cocktails made their way into the hands of those attending, the night lent itself as an opportunity to meet some of Toronto's top models and any other fabulous person you had your eye on.
Latest issue of Dress To Kill magazine
Briana from Dress To Kill Magazine
Bella Mumba - Lifestyle Blogger
Nikki Jumper - Photographer
Naanafya - Fashion Stylist & Jewellery Designer
All photos by Eva Fydrych
What can you find in the Spring Issue of Dress To Kill Magazine?
- Hot Summer Trends: Seventies, Minimalism, Tomboy, Stripes, Animal Prints - with the latest pictures from the Fashion Weeks
- New Retro photoshoot styled by Kathia Cambron - featuring beautiful BCBG MAXAZRIA dresses
- Spring accessories guide - amazing shoes, handbags and belts in eye-popping colours
- A feature about a Portugese fashion designer - Felipe Oliveira Baptista - and his unique style
- Double Vision editorial by Lily & Lilac - an excellent example of creative high fashion photography
- Beauty and makeup tips - getting a flawless skin with the right foundation and playing with Spring pop colours
- An interview with Nicolas Degennes - Givenchy Makeup Artistic Director - his source of inspiration and definition of beauty
- And much more!
See more pictures from the event: Dress To Kill