European Brands to Watch
Photos courtesy of IF'S Chile, Little Mistress, Savage Culture and Lavand
SANTIAGO, CHILE - International Fashion Show Chile, the biggest fashion fair in South America, officially started on Tuesday, 10 June 2014.
This inaugural event, aimed to promote business relations between Europe and South America, brought together more than 50 European brands under the roof of Espacio Riesco Convention and Exhibition Centre.
Three exciting days of fashion, trends, and business seminars will end tomorrow afternoon with the presentation of Juan Luis Salinas latest book "Linda, regal, estupenda" which tells the intriguing story of fashion and women in Chile. Don't miss it!
Photos courtesy of J.L. Salinas
Fashion Studio Magazine selected our top 8 favourite brands that you should definitely get familiar with:
- Abbacino - stylish handbags from Mallorca
- Lavand - Spanish chic: elegant and sophisticated fashion from Madrid
- Little Mistress - adorable and fun loving brand from the UK
- Luis Onofre - high heels to die for!; made in Portugal, sold internationally
- Miss Bikini - colourful swimwear and beach accessories from Italy
- Savage Culture - unique, funky brand founded in the 80's in Cantabria (Spain)
- Skunkfunk - a global brand with a catchy slogan: 'Make a difference'
- XTI - Spanish footwear and accessories: from edgy chic to feminine elegance
Read more: INTERNATIONAL FASHION SHOW CHILE